We started off our morning early with Sophia. Analynn slept in. Once she woke up we open presents!
Soph loved her stocking!
I got the garbage bowl I really wanted!
Soph kept getting peppermints open!
I also got some new earrings :]
Analynn's favorite toy is her vacuum!
Our family picture!
He's such a creep.
Analynn's "boyfriend" brought her this big wheels! She loves him so much. He's the same little boy I had the dream about her marrying!
Auntie Lu came over for dinner and then we went to a friends house for dessert!
************************************
We have gone through quite a few trials this year. Some rather difficult ones, and lots of "normal" ones everyone has. I am so grateful to have the knowledge I do of temple blessings. I am so grateful to be a member of our church and for the atoning sacrifice my Savoir Jesus Christ made for me so that we can one day be made perfect. I am so glad that my girls are forever sealed to me. I love them more than anything in the whole world and can not imagine my life with out them. They make everyday worth living. And I start each day thanking my Heavenly Father for blessing my life with theirs'. Charlie works so hard to provide us with everything that we need and we ladies are eternally grateful for all the sacrifices he makes. We are so blessed with everything we have!!
No comments:
Post a Comment