Saturday, December 20, 2014

ER visit

We started off our morning just fine. I was slightly concerned that Soph was dry, but she slept from 9-6, nursed, then til 9. So I figured she had just slept really hard. We got ready and went out shopping. She slept in the car, odd. Was still dry when we left to go home, and slept in the car again. At that point I decided to call the pediatricians after hours clinic. They told me to take her to the ER. So, I did.

We waited for three hours.


Took a few naps. Nursed. Chilled.


They did a bladder scan and then a catheter. They got 60cc out and said the urinalysis was fine. Follow up with her pediatrician on Monday. No concern at all. By the time they saw her, she hadn't peed in 23 hours. That concerns me! I am praying she wakes up with a wet diaper!! My poor baby.

As we were leaving, the nurse gave Analynn this duck? chick? I don't know. Haha.. She was nice and gave it to Sophia!

So then a lady(cleaning staff) gave Analynn this doggy!

It was so sweet of them!

Funny fact- Analynn is too cute for her own good. Sophia too. Soph was told multiple times while we were waiting that she was soooo cute and that she looked like a baby doll. Analynn got a free apple juice when she and Charlie went to the cafeteria to get food for being so cute. I love my beautiful ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment