My sweet ladies. Analynn was trying to play some songs, and Soph was pushing the bench around.
Funny story- So, that red bow Analynn is wearing... Charlie put it in his hair and then we left to go shopping Friday. It was obvious he had forgotten it was there, so I made sure not to look at it in the car. Well, we went into Old Navy. And a worker lady pointed it out to him!! I couldn't stop laughing! I wasn't with him when she pointed it out, so when we were walking out she said, "So you're the one who didn't tell him he had a bow in his hair?!" Yep, that was me :]
I'm so bad; but, he loves me.
Then they helped daddy pack up the tree.
Then they played with the big wheels.
Analynn fed Sophia some lunch as well.
Then fed her some more in the kitchen.
Here's the ladies watching Charles shower. They were fighting over who got the front row seat. Haha!
Then Soph got some soap on her head.
Auntie Lu babysat so Charles and I could go on a date.
BTW, I'm now calling Charlie Charles. Just to mess with him.
Analynn's toys had to nap in our room the other night, for some odd reason.
Playing in the VW van together. Analynn was facetiming Grandpa.
I tried my hand at photobombing. I'm not so good.
Analynn trying to drive. One hand on the phone. One playing with the doggy.
Tried to take a family picture at church today. Didn't go so well.
At least we tried!
Sophia got to come to nursery with us today. They had no helpers so Alexis and I stayed to help. Her nickname of "B" has definnitely been a good one lately. Charlie had originally said we needed to change it cause anyone hearing it would think of the typical connotation of the letter B. Well, as crude as that may be, she has definitely been being a B lately. She knows what she wants and will do anything to get it. She pulls Analynn's hair all the time. She takes food, toys, whatever. Same in nursery today. She was the meanest kid in there at only 9 months!! And if you tell her to be nice? She turns and yells at you! It's ridiculous! This kid got my attitude time a thousand!!
No comments:
Post a Comment