Our drive and trip to Texas!
We got in the car and I realized my chapstick had been comprimised.
On our first stop Sophia got to try her first chocolate donut. She loved it.
Talk about bootylicious.
Analynn's favorite thing ever? Tractor rides!
So Charlie, Analynn, Sophia and I went on the paddle boat one day. Soph lasted maybe one minute(she HATED the life vest), so we took her back to Grandma. Then Analynn started freaking out so we went back to the dock. I got off the boat and then she was happy! Apparently, Goobs just needed some alone time with her daddy. So, this super cute date happened :]
Oh how I love that baby crack.
Cute cousins!
Another tractor ride!
Girls lunch at Martha's Bloomers!
So that meant the boys got the babies.
Not my best picture, but how cute is Soph?!
Now a bad picture of Soph, but she does the same lizard tongue Analynn did. Hilarious!
We had a fun trip getting to be with almost all of Charlie's family, but we are sure glad to be back in our own home!


No comments:
Post a Comment