Monday, February 23, 2015

Funny sayings

Analynn just keeps us laughing around here. Here are a few new things she's been up to:

When Charlie gives her money she says, "moooooo!" She knows pigs snort/oink and will make the correct sound when asked what a pig says. But, for some reason, she associates her piggy bank with a moo.

The other day she came out of her room after having changed ten times and had a swim diaper on. She said she needed to go swim. We told her it was too cold, so she said she needed a jacket (gacet). Cause jackets solve all the worlds problems.

The other week at church I was sitting on the stand since I lead music. It was before church had started and the chapel was fairly empty. Analynn ran up and sat next to me and told me she needed to poo. So I told her to go to daddy. She made it to the stairs and yelled, "I need to poo!" Went down the stairs, and kept yelling it while running down the isle. Several people were cracking up. Charlie and I were near tears from laughing so hard.

When we were at the zoo on Valentine's Day, Charlie was squaking at the owl. The girls copied him. It was so cute!

The last few days Analynn has been telling me she needs to go to work. She gathers a few things, gives me and B a kiss, waves bye, blows a kiss, goes to the garage door, and hangs out over there for a few minutes. Then she comes back and says, "I'm home!" and gives us hello hugs and kisses. I always ask her if work was good and she always says it was. It is so cute and funny. I love her personality! Today she asked me for the keys! Uh, no. Her usual things she gathers are a purse/backpack, a phone, a snack, a baby, and a toy. 

************

I love that 2 year old more than anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment