Lately Analynn, Sophia, and Charlie have been doing rather funny things. I wish I could say I'm the normal one, but that's far from the truth. When I "talk" for Soph, I use a British accent. I did it to be funny once and it really bugged Charlie. So naturally, it stuck ;]
Analynn:
Says "Bless you" when someone sneezes. Mostly only for her sister, though. She says "blesses".
"Okie dokie"is another phrase she says now. More like "okokie".
"Baba juice" is Sophia's bottle of juice. If Soph's crying, Analynn just turns her head to the side a little and says it with major attitude. Like, you guys suck at parenting. Get the kid her juice
Panties are worn at all times now, besides sleeping times.
Now that she wears panties, she has greater access to her lady bits. She takes advantage of that and touches herself a lot more. Like at church. For everyone to see.
"Nap?" is another question we're faced with when Soph cries.
Sometimes she is super obsessed with blankies.
Says more like strawberries (stabees) and broccoli (brokki)
Mickey Mouse is her favorite thing ever.
Loves to use our phones to call/facetime people. She's also perfected the art of sending a selfie.
Everything's spicy. Hot showers, cereal, juice. Everything.
She's into changing her outfit a million times a day now.
She still does her super cute eyebrow raises. It's hilarious! She makes her eyes even bigger than they already are and it's just perfect.
AND she's really gotten into picking her nose. A friend snapped this at church. Haha!
Sophia:
Dances all the time. She can bounce that booty. And loves to "ride 'em cowgirl".
She talks! Not kidding! She says things like all done (adah) and yeah accompanied with a nod. She'll say yeah if I ask her if she wants to suck a boob, or if she's sleepy. And all done if I ask if she's all done eating. If she's not she'll shake her head no!
Attitude. Attitude. There's a lot of it.
She has the saddest lip when she's told no.
She loves to empty out all of the cubbords.
She is now ticklish! It's adorable.
Charlie:
So the other night Charlie and I were in bed talking. Then he started jiggling my butt. Sexy, I know. So I asked him why he was jiggling my butt. He paused what he was doing and said, "because it's a fire estinguisher." Excuse me?! He had fallen asleep in less than a second and was dreaming about fire estinguishers at work. Like, really?!? I don't know how he can fall asleep so fast. It's ridiculouos.
Then last night he fell asleep and started snoring. His snores scared him and he'd jump after each one. I almost peed I was laughing so hard!
*********************************************
I love these crazies of mine.
No comments:
Post a Comment