Monday, February 23, 2015

Valentine's Day

We spent our morning at the zoo! Analynn had to bring along her Mickey, new Minnie and her matching blankie.

Then daddy had to hold Minnie.

So fabulous!

A lot of the animals had Valentines. It was so cute!








We had stopped to eat and heard some commotion over at the Zebra exhibit....


Walked over there....


And realized they were mating. Or, well, he was trying and failing. Haha!


















This guy was playing with the panther with his waterbottle. It was awesome!








Analynn just HAD to ride the carousel! So daddy took both the girls. I took as many pictures as I could with out throwing up.


Analynn had to change her seat.



Sophia mainly just stared at herself in the mirror the whole ride.





Analynn had to clean out the tunnels before she could crawl in them.









Daddy was filthy!

But oh so happy!


Both girls were exhausted after such a fun morning.

They did some coloring after naps.


And had snacks, of course.


We love going to the zoo! The girls are just so adorable watching all the animals and I love to watch them learn.

*******************************

My mom did a 5k that morning and did awesome! 1st place for Grammy!!



And here are some pictures of Grandma and Grandpa Todd. They went to California for Charlie's cousins wedding and had a blast! I'm so glad they had such a fun weekend getaway.


No comments:

Post a Comment