Soph wanted to sit at the table like a big girl to eat breakfast.
Helping me windex the mirrors!
Shaking her hips while wearing mommys shoes.
Building block towers!
Soph just came and sat on Analynns lap. Analynn didn't like it.
My cute little red head!
Sisters who poop together, stay together. Hahah!
She looks so fabulous in her new 18 month outfits.
That smile!
We are happy to be home, with AC, and back into our regular routine. We are back to the gym and it's wonderful! I'm working on running so I can do all the 5ks coming up. I've done them before but haven't ran the whole thing. I just really want to get fit, enjoy working out, and the girls love getting to go play in the daycare. It's a win-win for all three of us. Charlie is back at work, which is good and bad at the same time. We miss him, but absence makes the heart grow fonder ;]
No comments:
Post a Comment