As much as I don't want to admit it, I'm 25! A quarter of a century! I'm ancient!!!
Charlie got me breakfast that morning. McDonalds bacon, egg, and cheese biscuit. My favorite that I eat maybe twice a year. The girls stole my orange juice.
Analynn had speech therapy that day so Soph was my cute little friend while we waited.
Pictures with my sweet goobs!
Soph helping herself to some chips.
Charlie and I went on a lovely date that night. Pedicures, shopping, and dinner!
The pictures didn't turn out so well. Haha!
Matching outfits! Again with the pictures not being so great :\
I am one lucky girl.
The big balloon Charlie got me sang "happy birthday" and the girls were shaking their bums. It was too cute!!
The next day Analynn dressed herself in quite the unusual outfit.
I love those ladies so much!
The missionaries came over for dinner that night and Charlie surprised me with an ice cream cake. The only cake I've had every birthday for the last, like, 20 years. My favorite!!
The girls liked the icing, to say the least.
That face is becuase Charlie got the relighting candles.
"Smile Soph!"
The next morning Analynn crawled into bed with me and Charlie got this picture. She definitely has my hair! She's so cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment