Charlie is 24 now! He's getting so old. HAHA. Yesterday we got up and got ready and then I gave him his first set of gifts- a card, a grill cover, and a stainless steel BBQ tool set. He then asked if there was a grill waiting outside for him. I told him to read his card :P
I then took him outside to see his grill... in a box. He had to put it together himself unfortunately. He seemed to have fun doing it though. The neighborhood cat was his little helper and playmate.
I then took him outside to see his grill... in a box. He had to put it together himself unfortunately. He seemed to have fun doing it though. The neighborhood cat was his little helper and playmate.
He can't wait to get to grill for the first time.
We went to Cheddar's for lunch.
I got him some steak, but we went out to Logan's Steak House for dinner to celebrate his birthday. My mom and sister came with us.
He insisted upon making a funny face, so I posted the picture. He doesn't appreciate it much.
After dinner we came home and the sisters came over to eat cake with all of us. Overall, I'd say it was a pretty good day.








No comments:
Post a Comment