Thursday, January 5, 2012

January so far

So Charlie started working again Tuesday. I miss getting to spend all day with him, but come Monday I'll start school and won't be so lonely. I like getting to clean and cook though. I can't wait to graduate so I can do this all the time! His birthday is Saturday and I'm really excited to give him his gift. I'm terrible at keeping secrets and his gift is huge and in the backyard. Luckily we never go back there so he won't see it, but I just wanna give him it already!
This is one of his groom pictures. As you can see, he thought it was all fun and games. We have no good pictures of just him. Luckily he's so stinkin cute. I'm so thankful I tend to get what I want and got him. When we met when I was 15 I wrote in my diary how cute he was and that I could see myself marrying him. Now I don't know what I would do without him in my life. He is the best husband ever! I love him so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment