Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Fig- 11 weeks

I am 11 weeks today and have a baby the size of a fig(just over 1 1/2 inches head to bottom) in me :]
I don't feel sick anymore, unless I don't eat for a long time. So naturally during clinical I tend to feel sick since we don't really have time to eat or drink. I occasionally go in the break room and shove a handful of pretzels in my mouth. I can't eat huge meals, but I eat every few hours. We went to Olive Garden Saturday night and it was so delicious, but I ended up bring 9/10 of it home.

The baby is almost fully formed, and it's hands will soon be able to open and close into little fists. Tiny tooth buds are beginning to harden(yay for future teething...ugh), and some of the babies bones are beginning to harden. The baby is already busy kicking and stretching, and it's tiny movements are so effortless they look like water ballet. Too bad I can't feel any of it yet :[ I am SOOO excited to get to feel this baby move. In another month of two it will happen, but frankly I don't want to wait! I am willing to wait to feel the baby's hiccups though. I hear those scare a lot of moms...

I wish we could put the nursery together already. We just need to know the sex of this little baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment