Saturday, January 21, 2012

Last night

Last night I rented Courageous and watched with my mom since Charlie has drill this weekend. (It was an amazing movie. It showed the way fathers should act and it was very religious. Definitely one of the best movies I've seen lately!) I went home around eight thirty and was hanging out in the nursery when Charlie came home. He came in and sat next to me and finally admitted that he too thinks we're having a girl. It's about time he came to that realization! Haha. I've been looking at tons of little princess stuff to decorate a nursery and can't get enough of it. I'm not sure how I'll be able to change my focus to boy stuff if this baby ends up being a boy... I love anything pink and want nothing more than to have my own little princess to spoil. Boys are precious, but boy stuff just isn't as much fun. Good thing I have the capacity to love any gender baby I am blessed with...

I'm so thankful to have Charlie in my life. He's the most wonderful husband and I'm sure he'll be the best father ever to our babies. I tend to be a lazy person(even more so now) and he's always ready to pamper me! He gets up and gets me water, food, whatever I want or need. I love eating cuties, but hate peeling them cause then my fingers smell all orangey... He is my designated cutie peeler :] He even carries me around the house when I'm too tired/lazy to get up and walk. I can't imagine a better husband for me. He calls me his queen, and treats me as so. I miss getting to spend all day every day with him. It stinks being so in love and barely getting to see each other. Good thing this time in our life will pass eventually. I just wish it would pass sooner...

2 comments:

  1. I thought Ryan was just amazing. Turns out it runs in the family! Those Todd boys definitely know how to treat a lady : )

    ReplyDelete