Once again I'm in disbelief. Seven weeks. Seven weeks! I'm gonna have a two month old baby here soon.
Not a whole lot has changed really. Analynn eats a lot and is sleeping better at night. I'm thinking growth spurt? The sleeping longer stretches at night thing- wonderful. The eating all day long thing- not so much. Seeing as she eats almost all day, she's awake almost all day. I don't exactly like sitting and feeding her all day long so we tried giving her a pacifier, but she hates it. She sees it as working to suck and getting no milk in return so she gets all flustered. Oh well. What can I do. Thankfully Charlie has been the perfect husband and had been picking up my slack. I used to be able to pick up while feeding her, but she's too heavy and long now. Thus, the house was getting a bit messy. But Charlie got it all picked up :) love him!
Her little neck is getting stronger. She can hold it steady better but thinks she can really well so we have to watch her real close. She'll hold it up and then all of a sudden let loose. She's also reaching out and grabbing things like my shirt, my boobs, and my face. She's so silly.
She still loves kicking things. She talks a lot. She's still super gassy too :( so we are trying dimethicone drops. Hopefully they help! She can get pretty miserable when she's really bubbly inside. My poor little girl.
I'm starting to smell funny due to taking fenugreek. It's totally normal and expected, but its weird smelling maple syrupy. The reglan makes me crazy tired so I have to nap once sometimes twice a day! Talk about annoying. It's been almost a year since I've had a period and I'm loving that. Hoping it stays gone for a while... Like til I wanna get pregnant again. I go back to the OB on Tuesday and we still have yet to decide what we're gonna do about birth control... We like to procrastinate :) Part of me wants another baby asap, but if I don't have my period I have an extremely low chance if it happening. I guess we'll see...
Not a whole lot has changed really. Analynn eats a lot and is sleeping better at night. I'm thinking growth spurt? The sleeping longer stretches at night thing- wonderful. The eating all day long thing- not so much. Seeing as she eats almost all day, she's awake almost all day. I don't exactly like sitting and feeding her all day long so we tried giving her a pacifier, but she hates it. She sees it as working to suck and getting no milk in return so she gets all flustered. Oh well. What can I do. Thankfully Charlie has been the perfect husband and had been picking up my slack. I used to be able to pick up while feeding her, but she's too heavy and long now. Thus, the house was getting a bit messy. But Charlie got it all picked up :) love him!
Her little neck is getting stronger. She can hold it steady better but thinks she can really well so we have to watch her real close. She'll hold it up and then all of a sudden let loose. She's also reaching out and grabbing things like my shirt, my boobs, and my face. She's so silly.
She still loves kicking things. She talks a lot. She's still super gassy too :( so we are trying dimethicone drops. Hopefully they help! She can get pretty miserable when she's really bubbly inside. My poor little girl.
I'm starting to smell funny due to taking fenugreek. It's totally normal and expected, but its weird smelling maple syrupy. The reglan makes me crazy tired so I have to nap once sometimes twice a day! Talk about annoying. It's been almost a year since I've had a period and I'm loving that. Hoping it stays gone for a while... Like til I wanna get pregnant again. I go back to the OB on Tuesday and we still have yet to decide what we're gonna do about birth control... We like to procrastinate :) Part of me wants another baby asap, but if I don't have my period I have an extremely low chance if it happening. I guess we'll see...
No comments:
Post a Comment