So last Friday we got up and got ready and were just hanging out at home- Charlie had work off. Then the elders randomly showed up! They hung out for a bit, then told us they had to go give a blessing but wanted to do lunch with us. So we met them and the sisters at cock of the walk. Yes, it has the most awkward name ever. Their food sucks too... But the company was great! Then the elders came back to our place and the sisters went to run an errand before coming over too. While waiting for the sisters the boys played video games and put our new bed together. It happened to arrive while they were here- so awesome! I absolutely love our new bed!
Then we all headed to burkes to do some shopping. So fun! Analynn had to be ornery of course and eat the whole time I wanted to shop, but it was ok. She also had to eat when we were out at lunch. We got lots of cute clothes then we all headed back to our place. We were gonna cook an actual meal, but it was already 8 o'clock and Charlie didn't buy all that I had told him to. So we improvised and had pancakes :) The girls stayed and chatted til 9 and the boys stayed to play video games til 9:30. Then Analynn decided she was starving to death and had to eat til 10:30. Ugh. So then I was able to get ready for bed and we went to sleep around 11.
We just love our sisters and elders so much!! One of the sisters is leaving this transfer and the boys are getting a third companion. We're pretty bummed, but hey life goes on. Good thing we're all Facebook friends :)
It's amazing how much Analynn looks like Alexis as a baby!!
Saturday we were a lazy family. Well, Analynn and I were our usual selves and Charlie did homework. We slept in, but had a rough night so Analynn and I took a nap. Here we are after... She was still sleeping.
Later we put her boob hat on her to finally take a picture cause it barely fits her anymore.
Monday we had the elders and sisters over for lunch before sister Carter had to leave. Oh, so apparently some people don't like that the elders played video games at our house... Yes, we know its against the rules, but they're both going home next transfer and they bought the game so they obviously see nothing wrong with it! I don't wanna be on anyone's bad side, but it's my house and their lives so please get over it people :) Analynn likes hanging out with the boys... Well, she likes watching tv... ;)
Tuesday I had to take her for an emergency doctor visit... ok, not an emergency emergency. But still. She has crazy bad diaper rash. So she got a prescription for it so we had to go to Walmart for the first time! She, of course, had to eat while we were there so we stayed classy and breastfed in Walmart. Story of my life. Oh, she weighed 8lbs 8.5oz! I have and 8 1/2 lb baby! Gah. The pediatrician said her weight was so good she didn't wanna see her back til her next check-up but we have to go back for her head/neck. But we don't have to go back for a few weeks since I've done so good at stretching her neck out and getting her to lay on her left side. After Walmart we went home for a nap- for her only unfortunately. Then we headed back out for my ob appt. We are busy girls! My appt went well. We got the go ahead to resume marital relations. And we've chosen to not use birth control soooo yeah :) We are excited to see what the future holds!
Wednesday was a usual day for us. Heck, we both spent the day in our undies :) Analynn was petty fussy though. She fought sleep all day until she finally napped really good from 5-7. She's crazy. I noticed scratch marks on my chest, too. This child uses me as her personal scratching post! I can't keep her nails short enough!
I got a random picture of her little eye lashes. They are getting some color to them :]
Today we were lazy again. Stayed in our undies again, until Alexis came over. We ate lunch together. Now she's holding baby Analynn. After not sleeping all day yesterday, she's passed out today.
I'm so glad I blog. I pity those who don't blog or journal, actually. I barely remember my days and I would be devastated if in the future I couldn't answer questions about what we did on a daily basis. And now apparently I'm supposed to talk about how wonderful Alexis is. She is such a good help, for real. Analynn loves being held by her. She goes grocery shopping for me, she runs errands, and she holds baby for me so I can do stuff. Now when she reads this she can be happy. Analynn and I love you Auntie Lulu.





No comments:
Post a Comment