Tuesday, September 4, 2012

5 weeks old!

Charlie came home Sunday! We had a good time at church, came home, Lu and Analynn napped, then Charlie got home and we ate dinner. It's so nice having him back home with us. Poor guy though- baby Analynn didn't exactly take to him. She screamed. But after I got her calmed down and fed she slept peacefully in his arms :) She loves her daddy... She just forgot that for a minute.
 
Here she is sleeping while I got ready for church:
 
 
And the play time we had before church:
 
 
 
Analynn doesn't exactly like wearing clothes. Most are still really big on her... Like this dress for example. I don't control the fact that newborn sized things swallow her up. But hey, she looks mighty precious.
 
And I had to get a picture with her, as well. My hand looks huge...
 
And after church- getting changed wearing only socks and a too big diaper. nbd.
 
We love that Charlie had work off yesterday and he took today and tomorrow off. He also had school off yesterday so we were able to spend the whole day together!! The Elders stopped by last night to see us... No, to see Analynn. They both held her, fed and burped her. They are so funny! They're both gonna make great daddies one day. They and the Sisters came over for lunch today. We had loads of fun! The Elders actually came early and mowed our lawn. They couldn't be more awesome. The Sisters helped me cook and hold Analynn while the boys played video games. We love the missionaries we have so much, it's ridiculous.
 
I can't believe Analynn's 5 weeks old! I think I'll say that every week... I just can't believe it. I remember being 5 weeks pregnant! Time goes too fast. She is talking up a storm! She coos and babbles non stop when she's awake. It's the most precious thing, uh, EVER. No joke. And since she's realized how to push off with her legs, she does it ALL THE TIME. It makes feeding, holding, changing, and bathing her really freakin hard. I don't leave her on my lap without holding on to her somehow cause she kicks hard and fast- sending her over my knees. She also smiles all the time now. LOVE that! She even rolled over the other day. I was making her do tummy time and she decided to roll over to her back. It freaked her out really bad :[ Poor thing. Gosh, I love her so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment