Analynn is growing and learning so much every day. She talks more and more. I just love her little voice! She moves and wiggles all over the place!! She grabs and kicks everything. She's been sleeping really well. We go to bed and sleep about 4-5 hours then she wakes up wet needing to be changed. She then goes back to sleep for about 2 hours and then wakes up to maybe be changed again and to eat. So after we get a solid 4-5 she's up every 2-3 hours. Typically.
She's been smiling more often and trying to laugh. I try tickling her, but I think she's just laughing at how ridiculous I am... not at being tickled... Cute story- the other morning (early early morning) she decided to be awake so I laid down next to her to at least relax since I couldn't go back to sleep. Also, she had ate a little so I couldn't get her latched on to eat more and she just wanted to wiggle. Well, after a few minutes of wiggling she finally just cuddled up into my chest and went to sleep! I seriously almost cried at how precious of a moment it was. Too adorable to imagine. Oh my gosh, I love this baby girl more than I ever imagined possible!
Could be better, but I'll take it!
She's getting better at being with Charlie again which is awesome! She even slept on his chest the other morning so I could sleep for about 45 mins. It was wonderful. And she slept for Lu during a lot of church on Sunday. Sometimes she snores and it just melts my heart! She's been smiling more often and trying to laugh. I try tickling her, but I think she's just laughing at how ridiculous I am... not at being tickled... Cute story- the other morning (early early morning) she decided to be awake so I laid down next to her to at least relax since I couldn't go back to sleep. Also, she had ate a little so I couldn't get her latched on to eat more and she just wanted to wiggle. Well, after a few minutes of wiggling she finally just cuddled up into my chest and went to sleep! I seriously almost cried at how precious of a moment it was. Too adorable to imagine. Oh my gosh, I love this baby girl more than I ever imagined possible!
A cute saying and Analynn sporting her rattle booties :)

No comments:
Post a Comment