So my appointment for Wednesday was cancelled due to the weather, but we went today. Analynn was 7lbs 9.3oz!!! She's definitely chunking up! Just look at those cheeks.
and that curly crazy hair :]
It's always weird going to Dr. offices, cause they call her Anastasia- her name. I just never call her that... Charlie does every once in a while, but not often. So I have to remember to stand up when they call for Anastasia, not Analynn. People always say (literally the same thing), "such a pretty baby for such a pretty name!" I'm, of course, glad people think she's cute. I just find it funny that everyone seriously says the same exact thing. Gotta love it :]
The Dr. was very helpful. We were able to get her to latch on with out the shield which is great cause she really needs to get off that thing. Then we set her down so I could pump. She, of course, screamed. I told the Dr. she would. She is having me take a new medicine along with the Fenugreek. And we go back next week to see where we're at. After we were just about done she commented on the connection Analynn and I have! She said she has never seen a mom and baby so in-tune with each other. At least not this early. That made me feel amazing! I mentioned loving how I know all of her different cries and she was totally taken aback saying she's never known a mom to have picked up on that this early. I guess I'm just an awesome mommy, like I already thought :]
We are definitely missing daddy, but he comes home tomorrow. This is what he's been up to:
Along with saving lots of people, including a 4 week old baby! It's things like that that make me glad he's gone helping others. I hate having him gone, but I love knowing he's saving lives. I can't imagine needing to be saved in a situation like that, but I can only hope someone would save baby Anastasia and me. We sure love that man. He's a good husband and daddy :]
We're home for the night, just the two of us. We're gonna Skype with Grandma Vicki and Grandpa Rich tonight, so that should be fun! I keep trying to get Analynn to say Grandpa so they'll come back, but we haven't made any progress. I guess I'll just have to wait til Christmas to see them in person. I'm just definitely missing them and the dogs a ton. I don't know what I would do if Lu wasn't here. She's been tons of help and Analynn loves her Auntie Lulu :]
No comments:
Post a Comment