I can NOT believe I already have a week old baby!! Time has FLOWN by. No joke. I hate it. I am so madly in love with this baby girl of mine. I love getting in her face, talking to her and kissing her. I love her curly hair. I love her little bum. I love changing her diapers. I love holding her. I love having her next to me all night long cuddling nice and close. I love her tiny hands and feet. I love her little baby smell. This morning I asked her to please not loose her baby smell til she is 20. She looked at me like 'heck no! no boys will ever be interested in me, mom!'. I told her that's perfect though, cause her daddy won't want boys around til then anyways :]
We did pictures yesterday of our gorgeous little girl and are gonna do more today. We went to the baby doctor yesterday and her bilirubin was down to 15.6!! But her weight went from 6lbs 5.5 oz to 6lbs 5.3 oz. Not much of a loss, but still went down. So we have to back again Tuesday. Oh well. We need to keep her healthy and make sure she is growing. Then we went to my moms for dinner and I pulled out my baby pictures and realized she does kinda look like me! That makes me so happy! These pictures really suck though, so I'll get better ones later. She really does kinda look like me.
Last night we were laying down to go to bed, when all of a sudden Analynn let out some juicy toots! It was so cute. We stayed laying down for a few minutes so she could get it all out. So, I got up and took her pants off. It all happened in slow motion. I handed them to Charlie, and realized right as he grabbed her pants that I had gooey runny poop all over my hand and leg. I told Charlie to stop so he set the pants down on the bed. He then realized what I had realized, picked the pants up and then said, 'oh, crap' and set them back down! Then there was more poop on the bed and on his pillow. I've been sleeping with a towel under her and me due to the fact that I don't like wearing a bra to bed still and tend to leak on occasion so there was also poop all over the towel. So, at ten thirty last night Analynn got a bath :] I can't believe she- my little week old baby- had her first blow out! She's getting so big!
We did pictures yesterday of our gorgeous little girl and are gonna do more today. We went to the baby doctor yesterday and her bilirubin was down to 15.6!! But her weight went from 6lbs 5.5 oz to 6lbs 5.3 oz. Not much of a loss, but still went down. So we have to back again Tuesday. Oh well. We need to keep her healthy and make sure she is growing. Then we went to my moms for dinner and I pulled out my baby pictures and realized she does kinda look like me! That makes me so happy! These pictures really suck though, so I'll get better ones later. She really does kinda look like me.
Last night we were laying down to go to bed, when all of a sudden Analynn let out some juicy toots! It was so cute. We stayed laying down for a few minutes so she could get it all out. So, I got up and took her pants off. It all happened in slow motion. I handed them to Charlie, and realized right as he grabbed her pants that I had gooey runny poop all over my hand and leg. I told Charlie to stop so he set the pants down on the bed. He then realized what I had realized, picked the pants up and then said, 'oh, crap' and set them back down! Then there was more poop on the bed and on his pillow. I've been sleeping with a towel under her and me due to the fact that I don't like wearing a bra to bed still and tend to leak on occasion so there was also poop all over the towel. So, at ten thirty last night Analynn got a bath :] I can't believe she- my little week old baby- had her first blow out! She's getting so big!
We were having to walk around for a bit this morning and she gave me a look like 'I'm just helping you, mom.' Like she's just trying to keep me moving so I can loose the weight. I'm already down 20lbs so I only have 10 more to go. Unfortunately, it's always the last 10 that is impossible to get rid of. I can't wait to get to start working out again. This is the view I had this morning while holding her :]
I love you Analynn.
No comments:
Post a Comment