It's official. I have three stretchmarks. UGH. I made it 37 weeks with out any and then all of a freakin sudden three little ones just appear out of no where. On my left side, not even where my skin is stretching. Makes no sense at all. Granted they are small, tiny actually (the big one is only about 3/4 an inch), but once they're there they can grow very quickly. Yet another reason to have Analynn soon!
My mom of course finds it humerous that I finally have some. She's such a pain. At least I'm still wearing my regular jeans- something she couldn't do :P I love how it's almost a competition between us. Like how I'm determined to have Analynn before I turn 22 cause she had me when she was 21... Story of my life.
Since my mom is covered in stretchmarks, she always tells me they're my fault. Too bad she never documented it with pictures. So for all I know, Alexis gave them all to her. Thus, I am documenting my entire pregnancy so Analynn will have no way of saying that she didn't give me these. Love you baby girl :]
My mom of course finds it humerous that I finally have some. She's such a pain. At least I'm still wearing my regular jeans- something she couldn't do :P I love how it's almost a competition between us. Like how I'm determined to have Analynn before I turn 22 cause she had me when she was 21... Story of my life.
Since my mom is covered in stretchmarks, she always tells me they're my fault. Too bad she never documented it with pictures. So for all I know, Alexis gave them all to her. Thus, I am documenting my entire pregnancy so Analynn will have no way of saying that she didn't give me these. Love you baby girl :]
No comments:
Post a Comment