Thursday I hung out at my parents all day so they could spend time with baby Analynn. My dad got her some baby sunglasses. They're huge, but she just HAD to have them.
Then my dad had to mess with her while she tried to sleep...
When we got home she had her first piece of mail! Her little Social Security card :] Then we got her little Tricare card. I don't know why her mail excites me so much. It just does.
Well Analynn had another check up on Friday and she was 6lbs 10.5oz and 6lbs 11oz after I fed her. Progress, but not enough. So we go back Monday :/ The running joke is that she is an aspiring model so she's purposefully staying skinny. I just keep telling her models have to be tall, so she needs milk to build strong bones. I'm weird, I know. She eats like every hour and is peeing and pooping like a mad woman so we know she's getting fed. The problem is she needs to keep some in her muscles and fat. Yet, she continues to poop it all out.
The pediatrician said Analynn was in a starvation mode that first week or so. But, now that my milk has come in and she is getting lots in her tummy- she is WIDE awake! She is no longer dead to the world. She is awake for most of the day and a good chunk of the night. She wants to be held 24/7 and wants to eat about every half hour. I am a friggin milk machine for real now. I love breastfeeding her, but it sure is a task. She has lately decided that she prefers to eat if I'm sitting, not laying down. Thus, I get no sleep at night. I love her so much. She is my everything.
I'm feeding her as I type this and she is making the cutest little noises ever! I love her so much. It's hard doing stuff around the house cause I don't wanna set her down. Nor does she wanna be set down! I just wanna sit and stare at her adorable face all day long. Heck, all I ate Friday was cereal for breakfast, a burger for a late lunch, and an apple and pretzels for dinner. Charlie was up at church cause a member of The Seventy was here so Analynn just got my attention like she does all day and my tummy just got to growl all night long. The things you do for love :]
Today we went to my parents real early to help Lu move to her new place. We just hung out after all the moving. Analynn spent TONS of time awake! It was totally unexpected and new for her. Loved it! Charlie picked this onesie for her to wear today :]
Then Charlie decided to nap in my parents bed while my dad worked on his talk for church tomorrow.
Then my dad decided to lay down too, haha! Dudley, of course, had to join in as well.
He definitely does not appreciate the fact that I took pictures, but he'll be ok ;]
We're taking baby to church for the first time tomorrow. Here's to hoping things go well!!
No comments:
Post a Comment