I seriously can't believe that my little baby is 4 weeks old! Time has gone by entirely too fast. My heart is breaking a little thinking that I've missed so much. I haven't missed a single thing, however, seeing as how I spend every second of everyday with her. It's just, I feel like she's growing too fast and I don't like it. I'm feeling like I'm already ready to have another! Charlie and I have been talking about when we'll try for another, but we can't decide. I'm pretty sure it's gonna be sooner rather than later...
Yesterday at church she slept through sacrament so I was able to lead all of the songs :] Then we spent Sunday school in the mothers lounge. We went to Relief Society, I led music in there while the Sisters had Analynn. Then the bishopric came in to set apart the new RS presidency- including myself. I am one of the new Visiting Teaching supervisors. But Analynn decided she was hungry so I have to get set apart next week...
The view I got after feeding this little angel of mine :] She's so silly.
After church Charlie came up to me and told me the Elders asked when they could come play house with us again. How cute! They must really like Analynn :] So we're having them over on Friday again. They are awesome.
Analynn is developing more and more each day! She absolutely HATES tummy time, but is really good at holding her little head up. She smiles all the time- usually when she's asleep. She even laughs sometimes too! Usually when she's taking a break during eating. At first I wasn't sure what she was doing... her mouth is open so it's an awkward sounding laugh... but now that I know what she's doing- I love it! She looks all around the room. And she still does her stink eye/face. She's so silly. She has the tightest baby grip ever. She loves to hold on to your finger and not let go- seriously. It's a death grip. She does cute little coo's as well :] My favorite thing she does is when we sleep. We co-sleep since I'm breastfeeding, and I want to. Well, neither of us can sleep now unless we're touching each other. It's gonna be hard to break this one day, but for now it's simply perfect in everyway possible!
The last few nights Analynn has taken a bath with me. How it happened Saturday night: I was already in the tub shaving my forgotten legs when Charlie started freaking out cause Analynn had spit up all over. She started freaking out too, so I just held her and fed her all covered in spit up in the tub. Then we stripped her nude and I just bathed her. I rather enjoyed bathing with her, but she was pretty confused as to why mommy was invading her beloved bath time. Sunday was a totally different story: We (Charlie) was changing her. He trusted her to be done, but she wasn't. She popped and peed the second he moved the diaper out from under her. Ugh. I was about to shower so I just got in the bath first, fed her in there again and bathed her again. Excuse my crude teenage mind, but I find it rather humerous that Charlie had two naked girls in his tub. It makes me laugh, a lot. It kinda makes me sad knowing that I can only bathe with her for a short time before it becomes inappropriate. It's just so fun holding her naked little self and getting to pat her adorable naked little bum!
We had another weight check today! She is up to 7lbs 4oz! The formula has definitely helped her put on weight! We go to the breastfeeding doctor Wednesday and depending on her weight then, we'll schedule her next weight check for either Friday or Tuesday. And on a note about myself- I am back to my pre-baby weight! Granted, I have a lot of toning to do to get back to my previous shape, but still! I think I've done pretty darn well with having done no working out. Hopefully I'll get back to working out here soon. I am not the biggest fan of the extra skin around my middle... I'm just so glad baby Analynn is growing! I love her so much. The formula also helps her sleep longer which is pretty nice. I just wish she got it all from me.

With hurricane Issac coming Charlie has been called to the coast with his unit so Lu is gonna hang out with Analynn and me lots. Sleeping without him is gonna be weird... I won't be alone. Sleeping with him gone sucks, but I always managed just fine. But now I really like him being around cause I'm not the one who's safety matters most. All that matters is Analynns safety and without him I worry that I can't protect her like daddy can. Hopefully he makes it back soon! If the weather here gets bad enough I'll head to either Cristina's or Suzanne's. I hope it doesn't come to that, but I sure am glad we have such wonderful family that I would love to get to see and stay with!

No comments:
Post a Comment