We made it to church on Sunday! Analynn slept up until the last song in sacrament. I am chorister so I had another sister lined up to lead music for me in the event I had to get up. Which I did, so I'm glad I had her lined up. We sat in the mothers lounge for all of Sunday School, then made our way to Relief Society where she got to meet all the women. Then my dad insisted he get her, so he and Charlie took her to Elders Quorum. I was a nervous wreck!! Every minute I looked at the clock. Every time a kid cried my heart skipped a beat. Every time the door opened I turned my head so fast I'm surprised I didn't get whiplash. It was the longest hour of my freakin life! My mom and Lu kept laughing at me and telling me it was gonna be ok. It was just the longest I had been away from her and I couldn't handle it. I'm very proud of myself though. I did it. I was gonna take a picture of her in her dress, but she spit up ALL over it. Oh well.
Oh! Analynn also got to meet her future husband at church! I have had this dream multiple times. There's this family I used to babysit for... the dad's a doctor so they have asked to not be named. But they have a little boy who's gonna be 3 in October. The dream: My daughter calls me up one day from BYU. She tells me she met a boy. His name is ___________.(I'm gonna write the name later.) I ask if it is ___________________.(I include his last name.) She replies with a curious, "Yes...?" I proceed to freak out telling her I babysat him and changed his diapers. She then informs me I just ruined it, but not really.... This little boy is absolutely adorable and thinks Analynn is very cute :] I am just gonna die if they even meet one day up at BYU. The fact that I've had this dream multiple times is just odd. I would love to be related to this family one day, so hopefully Analynn makes it happen! ;]
Oh! Analynn also got to meet her future husband at church! I have had this dream multiple times. There's this family I used to babysit for... the dad's a doctor so they have asked to not be named. But they have a little boy who's gonna be 3 in October. The dream: My daughter calls me up one day from BYU. She tells me she met a boy. His name is ___________.(I'm gonna write the name later.) I ask if it is ___________________.(I include his last name.) She replies with a curious, "Yes...?" I proceed to freak out telling her I babysat him and changed his diapers. She then informs me I just ruined it, but not really.... This little boy is absolutely adorable and thinks Analynn is very cute :] I am just gonna die if they even meet one day up at BYU. The fact that I've had this dream multiple times is just odd. I would love to be related to this family one day, so hopefully Analynn makes it happen! ;]
Lately Analynn has been allowed to have her hands out when she sleeps. She has always hated being wrapped up tight and really hated having her hands covered by mittens or long sleeves. Since she's a big 3 week old now, we decided she could be a big girl and have her sleeves rolled up. She loves it! She is in baby heaven! It really is the cutest thing. She is growing up too fast!
Yesterday we went back to the pediatrician for another weight check up. She was 6lbs 13oz. Good, but still not good enough. They want me to supplement with formula, but I don't want to or plan to. She is growing, just slowly. I don't know what to do... I started taking Fenugreek last night to help me produce more milk, so hopefully that will be enough. We go back Friday for another weight check.
This is the outfit Analynn started yesterday in:
And this is the outfit we ended the day in:
She is being changed in the first picture cause she spit up and had a blow out. The joys of parenthood :]
We had another long night, but better than Sunday night. She hangs out in her bouncer while I get ready in the morning and this is how she was napping.. How cute!
She just loves having her hands near her face. Now we're just on the couch for the day. Eating, sleeping, and pooping for her. And staring at her for me :]
Life is good.
No comments:
Post a Comment