Friday, August 10, 2012

A bunch of photos

All I do now is stare at this gorgeous baby girl of mine, and take loads of pictures. Along with the usuals of taking care of a baby- being a milk machine feeding her ALL the time, changing diapers, and falling more in love everyday :]

My milk is definitely in now and this little girl is one hungry lady. She will be wide awake in anyones arms, but the second I get her in my arms her little eye lids get really heavy. So she eats for a few minutes, passes out, I give her back to someone, she wakes up all mad and hungry, I get her back, and we repeat the process. ALL DAY. For the past few days. This is gonna take some getting used to...

We had another poop incident the next night after the first one. She had gone, so we waited for her to finish. We thought she was done, obviously, so we got started changing her. Got the diaper open, and she decided she was not done. Poop squirted over a foot. Luckily, Charlie's hand got most of it and we only had to wash her outfit, her blanket, and her. Our bed was kept safe :]
We've been back to the Newborn Clinic a few times now. Her bilirubin is good, and she's up to 6lbs 6oz so we are done with the clinic! Now we just wait for the 14th when we take her to her first official Doctor appointment :] She's getting so big already. This morning we were sitting on the couch and we had some good mommy-daughter bonding time. It was so precious. Analynn was wide awake, just staring at me making the most adorable faces. I am so in love with her. I can't even put it into words.

Now for pictures:

Cuddle time with daddy on two different days

Her cute little toes. LOVE how she holds her big toe up like my dad and I do.




Sleeping like an angel.


Meeting grandpa Rich for the first time



He got her a mustache so they could match




Cuddling with mommy




I love how her little bum sticks up!

Doing the OK sign- how cute!

Big open eyes for Grandma Todd


At the Doctors with mommy showing off a onesie that I made and her huge pants!


Cuddling with Grandpa Rich

Play time with mommy this morning :]






Passed out yet again.

Her infamous stink eye/face she's been working on perfecting! 


That's all I have now. I've gotta get better at keeping track of our day to day life. It's just the days are running together. We are super busy and she keeps me even busier. Life is pretty darn good though. Analynn has my heart like I never thought possible.


No comments:

Post a Comment