So last weekend was my moms birthday. Her best friend Rabevra came into town. She got in Thursday night, cause my moms birthday was Friday. So Friday morning we all went and got our nails done.
Then we went shopping. It was kinda depressing not being able to try stuff on. Express had some really cute jeans, but I can't exactly buy regular jeans. Well, I could, but who knows if they'll fit or not. So Analynn and I sat and told my mom and Rabevra what looked good on them :] P.S. I've decided to go with Analynn instead of Ana Lynn. At least for the time being... Her name will still be Anastasia Lynn.
That night we went out to dinner and then had ice cream cake at home.
She's getting old!! 43. Gah, before I know it I'll have a 20 year old kid and I'll be in my 40's. I'm sooooo not ready for that.
Saturday I stayed home and ran errands and let them hang out. My poor dad got roped into shopping with them. He had a moment of weakness and said he would go. Not smart. He HATES shopping with every fiber in his body. So naturally I got lots of phone calls from him complaining- there's no where to sit, they keep trying things on, I'm bored. Haha! Then he called and said, "Oh, your water broke?! Your contractions are two minutes apart? We're on our way." I told him he better stop or he was gonna get us both in trouble. He's so bad sometimes. And what did I do? I married him, just with red hair. Good thing we all love him so much. And Charlie is pretty darn awesome if I do say so myself ;]
Sunday we went to church and I got to stay the whole time since I'm off bedrest! Then we went back to my parents and I made dinner- Potato and corn chowder in a crock pot. We hung out, some napped, and then we ate. I am sure gonna miss them when they move. Then I took pictures..
Monday and Tuesday I just worked on finishing my t-shirt quilt. I finished it yesterday after my OB appointment! I just went with a black fabric for the back.
Then I went to the gym last night for the first time in two freakin months. It was awesome! My mom and I rode bikes for a bit, then walked the track, and finished with weights. I had lots of contractions and am really hoping they dilated me more! Charlie gets home tomorrow and we are ready to meet our baby girl! He wanted to see me in my workout outfit. I was having a contraction so my tummy is all balled up. I promise she's lower than what it appears.
Today I did laundry, did dishes, swept, vacuumed, and steam mopped. Just trying to get ready for Charlie to come home. I'm headed out to run errands and then to my moms to walk the dogs, and go to the gym. I'm trying my hardest to get this baby girl out!
No comments:
Post a Comment