It's odd- me being crafty, that is. I've never been a crafty or inventive person. Not one bit. I can't draw, I can't decorate, I can't design, I'm just not an imaginative person. Since I'm pregnant and bored out of my freakin mind, I decided it was a good time to become crafty.
I started with plain white onesies, and random cute fabric. I cut designs, and being my lazy un-able to sew self, I used the iron-on stuff :] I think they turned out cute...
Front and back of one:
Front and back of another:
Then I decided to try and sew a skirt on one. It looks ok. Definitely home made by a first timer.
Last but not least, I decided to make a t-shirt quilt! I had a bunch of shirts from when my dad was deployed and always had the aspiration of making a quilt out of them. So, when Charlie was deployed he got me tons of shirts. We then gathered the few shirts from high school we had. I cut 12 inch squares to make sure I got the whole shirt design. I hate the ones most people do where half of the freakin design is cut off. Stupid.
I'll post more pictures of this when I actually finish it :]

No comments:
Post a Comment