So we've been pretty busy lately. On the fourth we went out to dinner with my parents to Biaggi's. Then we hung out at their house for a little while before going home. We're getting too old for fireworks. No, I am. Charlie is still all over them, just not the late hour our city does them. It also rained all day so we didn't feel like going and sitting on wet grass at the park while getting rained on. I've been crafting like crazy. Well, I've been decorating onesies. I'm almost done and will do a post on those here soon. We were lazy bums and stayed home Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
Sunday Charlie went to church and I stayed in bed feeling sick. I got up and got ready though cause we took maternity pictures Sunday afternoon. We had a blast! It was so much fun showing off my belly. We took lots and I can't wait to get them all back! Charlie took this one with his phone from behind the scenes :] Then we went to my parents for dinner.
This is the co-sleeper my dad and Charlie built for Ana Lynn. I want her next to me, but I move a lot when I sleep and hate having anything close to me. Poor Charlie never gets to cuddle with me at bedtime. So this way she is right there in her own little space :]
We get to see our baby girl tomorrow and we couldn't be more excited!

No comments:
Post a Comment