Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Swiss Chard- 37 weeks

Ana Lynn is certainly growing! I feel huge, and my back hurts really bad. I almost wish she would make me look bigger and get off my spine. I would almost be willing to take some stretch marks in my front to get this pressure off my back... almost.
Ana Lynn is now considered full term, even though my due date is still three weeks away. If I go into labor now, her lungs will likely be mature enough to fully adjust to life outside the womb. She should weigh 6 1/3 lbs, but is probably pushing 7. She should measure a bit over 19 inches, head to heel like a stalk of Swiss chard. Many babies have a full head of hair at birth, and I'm certainly hoping she does!! Adorable red hair :] 

Sleep is basically impossible now. I get up about every hour to hour and a half. I'm feeling ready to have this baby- sleep wise. I'm feeling ready in all other terms as well. I am just so excited to get to meet my precious baby girl! And for my back to stop hurting. It has been hurting non-stop for a while now and it's getting kinda ridiculous... :\

I had my appointment today, too. Still only 1cm dilated, but moved up to 80% effaced. I wish I had dilated more, but I'll be ok. It's mixed feeling really- I wanted to be more along, but didn't want to be cause I want her to stay put til Charlie gets home on Friday. So I went to the gym tonight and walked a ton and lifted weights. Hopefully after Charlie gets home, and certain things are resumed, I will go right into labor! I think this weekend would be a perfect time to have a baby. I just hope my body, and Ana Lynn cooperate with my plans ;]

I made my appointment for next week like I do every visit, but I'm really hoping I don't make it due to the fact that I'm no longer pregnant! Hopefully this is my last pregnancy post!!

1 comment: