Thursday, July 19, 2012

Crenshaw Melon- 36 weeks

Well, I have no idea what this fruit it. But I definitely feel like it's inside of me. 
I can't believe I am 9 months pregnant!! It's gone by so fast, yet so slow. I am getting more anxious everyday about meeting this little girl. She is just so cute in pictures, I want to see what she looks like in person!

I've officially hit the 30lb weight gain and do NOT want to gain anymore. She needs to keep the weight to herself. My sciatic nerve has been pinched yet again, and is accompanying my severe back pain. Yay for pregnancy pains! bleh. My OB appt went well. I measured 35 weeks, and her HR was good. I was definitely 1cm dilated, 70% effaced and she's at -1 station(meaning she's officially engaged in my pelvis)!! I couldn't be happier. I am officially off bed rest and am off my medication as well. I, of course, had painful contractions yesterday after only a few hours of not taking my meds. Oh joy. And since Charlie is out of town til the 29th, I have to keep taking it easy to make sure she doesn't come before he gets home. I will resume some exercise however, so I can feel better about myself and this stupid weight gain. I know it's not that much. It's perfect, actually. But I don't like it and that's that. I have definitely decided that I will NOT be a woman who labors in a bed. Due to my painful contractions I have vacuumed multiple times(that's about the most exercise my body can handle) and it helps wonderfully! I am a mover when I'm cramping, and seeing as contractions are really big cramps- I will be moving while in labor for sure. I'm glad I know that vacuuming really helps, and I'm sure our house will be un-necessarily vacuumed many more times before Ana Lynn gets here :]

Baby Ana Lynn should weigh 6lbs now, but is probably pushing(if not over) 6.5lbs. She should be gaining an ounce a week now :] She should be 18 1/2 inches long- which I would believe cause she's still a little stretcher. She's shedding most of the downy hair that covered her body, as well as the vernix caseosa, the waxy substance that protected her skin during her nine-month amniotic bath. Next week, Ana Lynn will be considered full-term. She is still head down- obviously since she's at a -1 station...

Auntie Lulu got me this shirt... Ana Lynn choose up in heaven to join our family, so she better come out! And soon! I want to meet this baby girl so very badly. All I know is Charlie gets home next weekend, and I will be doing everything in my power to get her out ;]

And now for the 9 month pictures!
(the lighting sucked today for some reason, so I look really bad...)






My belly looks so perfectly round- I love it!








And to think I was certain I looked pregnant back then at 4 months... RIGHT.

I LOVE my pregnant belly, and that people are finally asking if I'm due any day. I love looking down at my belly and talking to my baby girl. I am so excited to meet her!

No comments:

Post a Comment