Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Biology

For most couples it's all about Chemistry, but for us it was Biology. I was a sophmore and he was a junior. I was sitting in class on the first day and in walked a cute red head. I recognized him from church, though we were in different wards I had seen him before on mutual night. He said I looked familiar, but didn't know from what. Being that I was only 15 he said he just couldn't ask me out yet. I ended up transfering classes at mid term and we didn't talk much after that. Well, up comes my junior year and I was late to seminary, as usual, and Charlie randomly invited me into the gym and kissed me. Then a month later it happened again in the RS room. That was all. Life went on. Then while he was on his mission I randomly got the feeling I should write him a letter, so I did. He got home July 24, 2009, got released July 27th and we kissed that night. Two months later he proposed on October 5th.



He then left for Basic and AIT and our engagement lasted FOREVER.


No comments:

Post a Comment