Thursday, December 22, 2011

The last few days

So Tuesday night we went to Travis and Jessica's reception here in College Station. They were so cute! Just like Diana and Miles it made us smile and remember being newly weds! Jess and I have been friends since seventh grade so it's fun seeing how much we've changed and grown. It's great to be able to keep in touch (another reason blogging is so wonderful). Being with them made us want to go to the Temple so we did that Wednesday. Suzanne and Charley came with and it was lovely getting to chat and spend time with them. I love having such amazing in-laws! I couldn't have asked for better. Then this morning I went over to the Ottingers. Sarah and I have been friends just as long as Jess and I have so it was great seeing her. Her mom Cindy and I made cookies and then we had lunch with the whole family and reminisced about all the things Sarah and I did growning up. It is so great to get to come back to the town we grew up in and see old friends. I wish we could come back more...

No comments:

Post a Comment