Well Miles and Diana are officially married and we are super excited for them! I don't have any pictures to post though :/ The sealing was beautiful. Whenever Charlie and I argue about who loves who more he always says he does because he said 'yes' twice during our sealing. Well, Miles did the exact same thing. It was way cute. We then headed to Astin Mansion for their reception and had loads of fun. They were so cute and it reminded us of how fun it was to get married and be so madly in love that your cheeks hurt from smiling so much. Things are of course still wonderful, it's just so different when you're newly married. It was also wonderful to get to hang out with all of Charlie's siblings! It's so much fun being with them. Love them.
Last night we went to Santa's Wonderland and saw all the beautiful lights. We went with Ryan, Katie, Jason, Cristina, Sam, Matt and of course his parents. It's fun seeing how Charlie and Ryan are together. They just have this bond that is so cute. Katie and I kept laughing about how sweet it was. We did pictures with Santa and took the hay ride around so we could all see the lights. My camera's flash was turned off so this is the picture I got of us in front of the Texas flag...
Also, there is a reindeer there now!! It's Prancer and she is three years old and really cute.
Last night we went to Santa's Wonderland and saw all the beautiful lights. We went with Ryan, Katie, Jason, Cristina, Sam, Matt and of course his parents. It's fun seeing how Charlie and Ryan are together. They just have this bond that is so cute. Katie and I kept laughing about how sweet it was. We did pictures with Santa and took the hay ride around so we could all see the lights. My camera's flash was turned off so this is the picture I got of us in front of the Texas flag...
Also, there is a reindeer there now!! It's Prancer and she is three years old and really cute.
We had tons of fun hanging out with all of the Todds and can't wait to get to do it again! Hopefully soon....


No comments:
Post a Comment