Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas

We had a wonderful Christmas with Charlie's family! Finding a roasted squirrel in the fireplace is always entertaining... Charlie got the gun he's wanted for a while now and I got the third piece to my ring and a video camera. Since my dad is in Kuwait it will be really nice getting to video ourselves so he can see us and hear our voices. We ended up getting to bring home Diana's old bedroom set in hopes we have a little girl sometime soon so we stopped at Randy and Amanda's since we were towing to stay the night. We stayed up late playing Mario on Wii with them and we had a blast! They are so much fun to hang out with. Charlie sucked at playing for the most part, so we got some good laughs out of that. We wish we could see them more often. We headed home and Charley and Suzanne came over to see our new place and stayed the night. I love getting to be with them, it's just so nice being back in our own home. I feel like I never post pictures... I need to get better with that... Life is just pretty good right now :]

No comments:

Post a Comment