Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Fast forward

So now it's the present time. We've done so much between now and then and I would love to blog about it all, but that's entirely too much work... We were married for six months before Charlie left for Iraq in Feb 2011. He was gone for 9 months and just came home a few weeks ago. It was so weird being "married" all of a sudden again. Wonderful, but weird.
We stayed in Pearl for a few nights to have a little second honeymoon. While he was gone I had moved back in with my parents so we found our own place FAST. I got to host my first Thanksgiving! (My turkey was AMAZING, btw.) Now it's Christmas and our cute house is all decorated :] Picutes soon to come!

2 comments:

  1. this is so sweet. i can't even begin to imagine how it would feel to be apart for that long! so glad you guys are reunited now!

    ReplyDelete