Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Four Oranges- 31 weeks

She's getting bigger!! Only max 9 weeks to go :D

This week, Ana Lynn should measure over 16 inches long. She should weigh 3.3 pounds- who knows about that- and she is heading into another growth spurt. She can turn her head from side to side, and her arms, legs, and body are beginning to plump out as needed fat accumulates under her skin. She's moving tons. Like, she can't sit still. EVER. I just have to remember that all these kicks and somersaults are a sign that she is active and healthy.

Sleeping is still basically non-existent. Charlie talks in his sleep and now that I don't sleep well anyways, I listen to him all night. It's just wonderful... not. Things haven't been that bad this week though. The contractions are pretty stable- still having lots. We went to the OB today though and I'm not dilated so we're still good. I do however have another freaking infection. So I get to take more medicine- woo hoo. Constant fatigue has set in again. So bed rest is sucking, but I'm too tired to do much anyways. I can't wait to get to exercise again! Cause I'm sure that's gonna be my main priority once she's here. Hah! I can think whatever I want to. I've been having bad heartburn- but that's not the worst thing in the world.

Last night when we were deciding what to eat for dinner Charlie was suggesting tons of stuff. (I also have no cravings anymore, for anything. Nothing sounds good. So deciding what to eat is a huge task every meal). He said like 5 or 6 things and he was mainly asking Ana Lynn what she wanted. She was moving some, but the second he suggested we eat ice cream for dinner she went crazy! It was so funny. She is definitely her fathers daughter. So I had to be a mean mommy and tell her and Charlie that we would not be eating ice cream for dinner. If I'm going to gain anymore weight, it's gonna be all baby.

Only a few more weeks til I'm a mommy- I can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment