Anyone ever heard of a Jicama? I haven't.
I can't believe 8 months have gone by so fast. I only intend to be pregnant for about another 4-6 weeks, so I should be a mommy NEXT MONTH. Maybe in two months, but I'm really rooting for next month :] Charlie's even getting excited- he got her his first outfit that he picked out all on his own.
Ana Lynn should weigh 3.75 pounds (she's probably up to 4 by now) and is about 16.7 inches long. She is definitely getting bigger, but still seems to think she is a 1 pound baby. It's like she hasn't got the memo that she should be head down, and in the fetal position already. Right. Her favorite thing to do as of lately is stretch out as much as she can. Like, she doesn't care that she's running out of room- she's going to make room. It's pretty uncomfortable, but really cute at the same time. My kidneys are definitely getting a beating. She makes me smile though. I am supposed to be gaining about a pound a week, but haven't been... I've stayed at the same weight for a few weeks now. Doesn't bother me :] She's still definitely growing. She should gain a third to half of her birth weight during the next few weeks as she fattens up for arrival outside of my womb. I can't wait to see her!
This past week has been interesting. Heartburn flared up again- at night time, of course. So, sleep the other night did not happen. Oh well. Ana Lynn has been really active, especially at night time. She's had the hiccups lots lately too. My chest has been super sore- ugh. Breathing has become rather difficult. I get out of breath really easily, and sometimes just sitting I'll all of a sudden not be able to breathe. Oh the joys of having a baby preventing you from breathing ;] Another thing I've noticed is my hips are becoming increasingly sore. My muscles are loosening and stretching and it makes walking pretty uncomfortable. It feels like I've over stretched my hips or something, but I haven't done any stretching what-so-ever. I've also developed a new addiction to Baskin Robbins Reese's PB ice cream... I want it all the time. Other than that, no cravings to eat anything else. Hot flashes have been in full force- like full freakin force. One second I'm fine, then all of a sudden I'm sweating. Kinda sucks, but things could always be worse. I'm getting so anxious to meet my baby girl!
Charlie and I watched the new ABC Family show Baby Daddy and loved it! The baby is freakishly adorable. I want Ana Lynn to look just like her! However, watching baby shows makes me even more antsy to get this baby girl out of me! I want to be a mommy so bad already and am super tired of waiting. I don't know how I'm going to make it another 4-8 weeks! The suspense is killing me!!
Lots of pictures, yes. That's one of my new maternity/nursing shirts. I love it! And is it just me or do I look more like I swallowed a baby rather than have one in my uterus? I feel like she's way high up, thus I can no longer breathe. Oh my gosh I can't wait to meet my baby girl!!
And last but not least- I am officially a Registered Nurse(RN)!!! It took three years, but I did it. I AM FINALLY DONE!!! I wish I could actually put into words exactly how this makes me feel. I basically want to jump up and down and scream, but I can't jump and it's entirely too early to scream. My dad says he's gonna cancel their health insurance now that I'm a nurse and can handle all of their health care needs. He's such a dork. He also asked when I'll start working- that's entirely up to Ana Lynn. I can't wait to start my only job as mommy here soon! Life is pretty darn good :]

you look soo good! Seriously; looks like the only place you've gained weight is in your belly. can't wait for her to come!
ReplyDelete