There's a baby the size of a pineapple in me. A moving, kicking, crazy pineapple. Yep :]
Little Ana Lynn weighs somewhere over 4 pounds now and has passed the 17-inch mark. She's rapidly loosing that wrinkled, alien look and her skeleton is hardening. The bones in her skull aren't fused together, which allows them to move and slightly overlap, thus making it easier for her to fit through the birth canal. These bones don't entirely fuse until early adulthood, so they can grow as her brain and other tissue expands during infancy and childhood. She moves like there's no tomorrow. It gets really crazy when I eat anything- especially anything with even a pinch of sugar. She sure loves sugar. Ice cream is her absolute favorite. She goes CRAZY for ice cream. It's super cute. Charlie has been reading to her lots so she knows his voice when she's born. He is so excited to be a daddy. Our baby girl sure is growing!
Not much has changed this week... My hips are still having lots of issues. I'll wake up at night and just have excruciating pain in my whole pelvis. I can't even describe exactly what it feels like. It's still like an over stretched sort of feeling. All I know is it hurts- really bad. Sometimes walking is really hard. I have to keep my legs close together to prevent feeling like I'm gonna fall over. So, no waddling for me. Some good news- still no weight gain :D
We go the the OB on Friday for a check up, and my baby shower is tomorrow!! I'm excited!!

No comments:
Post a Comment