Thursday, June 7, 2012

Today

So I had my mom come over to go grocery shopping with me. When we were leaving my neighborhood I saw an Edible Arrangements van pull in and thought, "I would love to have one of those". We did our grocery shopping. Yes, I drove the cart around again. I was much better this time. It's still just weird having people stare at me all funny and then notice my tummy and realize I'm not some lazy person. Trust me- I would walk if I could.

We come back to my house and what's sitting in my carport?? An Edible Arrangements :]

Charlie's been out of town all week and won't be back til tomorrow at midnight. He then has drill all weekend. It sucks having him gone so often. Especially since I can't do much for myself right now. I was all upset last night- it had just hit me how much I miss him and was very tearful. It's especially hard being lonely with all these pregnancy emotions that I don't control. Two more months of this, then probably about a month or so of even worse emotions after she's born. I can handle this, right? I sure hope so.

I really do love having a husband who spoils me as much as possible. It's pretty awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment