After "Analynn" asking daddy to take a bath with her multiple times, Charlie finally obliged. I kept telling him it was fun getting to splash with her, but I failed to realize a few things. First, that's really weird to guys. Second, he's much bigger than me.
Luckily, he was a good sport. He donned his swim trunks, and got in. I just get in nude with her, but another thing I failed to realize is that it would be rather (extremely) awkward if she were to grab at his boy parts....
They had a grand ole time splashing and playing :]
Not long after these pictures, I realized she hadn't taken her medicine. I started giving it to her and things quickly went down hill.... When she doesn't want to take/eat something, she will gag until she throws up... Needless to say, she and daddy were quickly covered in vomit. I thought it was hilarious, of course. I end up covered in barf on a daily basis. Charlie, however, found this to be very disturbing. He quickly got out and got cleaned up, while I finished bathing Analynn.
I'd say it was a fun experience!! ;]
(one Charlie will never ever do again)
No comments:
Post a Comment