Monday, May 13, 2013

My 1st official Mothers Day!!

I woke up, after a terrible nights sleep, to this. Two bouquets of roses. And three cards. I got two more later. 5 cards! And on a side note: my husband is basically dumb. Yep. He spelled Analynn's name wrong in her cards. Two different times he spelled her name wrong. Best daddy award? Not so much.
 
My sleepy little angel at church.
 
Mom had to get a picture with the angel :]
 
After church she played with daddy some.
 
She was bopping him on the head here. Haha!
 
We went to a friends house for dinner. There were a total of 3 families. We had so much fun!! Charlie and I both had a great time chatting with our friends, and Analynn had a blast playing with hers! We were there until 8:30.
 
When we got home, Analynn got to have some diaper free time before bath time :]
 
I had a fabulous Mothers Day!!
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
She slept terrible again last night, and has a really runny nose with a cough. So, we went to the pediatrician today. She now has a double ear infection! Poor baby girl. We decided to do the Rocephin shot. It is brutal, but it works. Poor thing has to go back tomorrow and Thursday for 2 more shots :[ I feel like the worst mommy ever holding her down while she gets those terrible shots, but I want her to get better. Here's to hoping she gets better soon! (So mommy can get some sleep!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment