Analynn loves to get away from me when her diaper is being changed. This time she took her pants, too!
Eating a bowl.
Close-ups of my beauty!
Another get away.
It's hard to see, but she has milk all over her face in this picture.
Trying to use my leg to get higher.
Playing outside with her new bubble machine..... She didn't like it much. We'll have to try again in a few weeks....
(freaking out when bubbles landed on her leg)
Just getting a few books :]
The other morning she had one leg out of her jammies. Not sure how she managed that during the night....
On the potty, being cute. Her specialty.
Eating some frosted mini wheats :]
I LOVE that cheesy smile!!
My crazy bed head baby.
Yet another get away! I love that bum!
Uh, oink!
She is just like her daddy. She loves to rest her feet on my coffee table. So irritating when he does it, but cute when she does ;]
Sitting so cute on the potty :]
In other news:
Analynn is crawling like a pro now! I am so proud of my little girl!!
No comments:
Post a Comment