Some ways I bother Analynn and she bothers me ;]
Mom, would you stop taking pictures?
Oh, puffs!
I can't get any with my hands, so I'll just use my mouth. No biggie.
She pulls up onto stuff now, and loves to try standing using my legs. This is how she ends up. My legs aren't high enough for her to actually stand so she just stays like this for a while until she decides to sit down again.
So big!
One of her favorite ways to try to crawl... In a runners stance... Whatever works, I guess.
The other day I was eating an apple. I always give her a chunk to eat, but this time she decided that she needed the whole apple, and I only got the chunk. Spoiled!
What, mom?
This is how she insists upon eating these days. She refuses to sit in her high chair for the most part. She also feeds herself now. If I put food in her mouth, she spits it out and has to put it back in herself. She is very independent.
She was watching tv. She started screaming seconds after I got this picture...
Forcing her to take her antibiotic. Worst mommy ever :[
Pooping on the pot, sucking on a binky, and playing with the remote. Some of her favorite things.
The other day she had a poop explosion so she had to get rinsed off. It was bad. Like, up her back, on her arms and down her legs bad. While in the bath, she leaned forward and the water ran onto her head leaving her with this super funny hair do! :]
Speaking of poop explosions. I was changing her at some point, and had to flip her onto her tummy to wipe her back off. She looked at me, looked at the poopy diaper, and before I could stop her, she face planted into her poop. Looked at me, looked at the diaper again, and I grabbed the diaper as she was trying to do it again! Seriously? How gross is that! I was caught between being grossed out, and laughing hysterically. What am I going to do with this girl?! My mom asked me why I didn't take a picture of her with poop all over her face. I would have, but I knew she was going to try to eat the poop next and didn't wanna risk getting a hilarious picture in exchange for letting her eat poop. Maybe next time ;]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She is crawling all over the place now! And she's fast!! She still falls a lot, but she gets better every day. She loves to crawl away, make a mess of her toys, and crawl back as evidenced here.
Trying to break into our safe. So bad!
She pulls up onto everything now, too! She is getting so big.
Another funny story- She had just pooped in her potty, so I took it and her to the bathroom. I set her on the floor and dumped her poop in the toilet. I had to pee so I didn't flush, as I was just going to go after I rinsed out her potty. She decided to pull up onto the toilet, so I flushed. I then heard splashing. Yep, she was playing in her poop as it was swirling down the toilet. So, she got to wash her hands like a big girl for the very first time. Oh the joys she finds in the most disgusting things.
(When I told my dad this story he laughed so hard, I'm pretty sure her had a tear in his eye... He's looking forward to me being tortured in ways like this for many years to come.)
(When I told my dad this story he laughed so hard, I'm pretty sure her had a tear in his eye... He's looking forward to me being tortured in ways like this for many years to come.)
Gotta love her- she sure keeps me on my toes!
No comments:
Post a Comment