Monday, May 20, 2013

Our weekend in Belle Chasse

Charlie, Analynn and I decided to go spend the weekend with my dad. (My mom is in Texas for work.) Charlie signed up to go on the youth temple trip so we decided to just make a trip out of it. We questioned going though after I ended up getting crazy sick. I had a fever, cough, and a facet for a nose. Luckily, we ended up going though cause we had a great time.
 
We got up Thursday morning around 6:30 thanks to this little booger. Who, by the way, has now discovered the joys of unrolling the toilet paper. Charlie got mad a me for taking a picture, rather than stopping her cause he got stuck re-rolling it. Haha!
 
We left home around 9:30 and got there around noon. Charlie speeds way too much. Analynn and I both got a wonderful nap during the drive, though. She was so happy to be there with the dogs! (She's staring at Sophie in these.)
 
 
We just hung out at their house while my dad was at work. Friday morning we got up and Analynn discovered this neat can rotator that my dad made. So bad!
 
Then she played with the doggies.
 
Then we headed to a WWII museum. I absolutely hate history. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be though. Analynn stayed awake through the whole thing, surprisingly. So, she passed out hard once she got in the car. We went to lunch after, and then headed back to the house. We had such a fun day.
 
Torturing poor Sophie ;]
 
Saturday she spent most of the day crawling away from mom, being bad. The usual. Grandma gave specific instructions as to not let Analynn destroy her house, so Analynn had that exact goal in mind. Right around the corner is the dogs "buffet". Their water, food and more food. She says we are going back to Grandma and Grandpa's more often due to this free buffet they offer.
 
Saturday night we went to Texas Road House. Analynn made friends, and we had a great time chatting!
 
 Sunday morning came all too quickly. Here she is cheering at the tv.
 
And crawling over to more non-baby proofed things. So bad!!
 
We got home Sunday around 3. I still wasn't feeling too well. Charlie headed to a friends house to eat (like we had planned), but I stayed home with the goobs. I tried getting a decent picture with her, and this is what I got.
 
 
 
And then she continued her bad streak by spilling my water all over the place before bed time. Gotta love her!
 
We had  a great weekend with my dad. Just wish we could spend more time with all of our family. They are too far away!

No comments:

Post a Comment