Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Things my 10 month old likes to do

It's true. I have a ten month old. As I was laying her in her crib last night I almost cried at the fact that she is getting so big. I miss my tiny little baby. I'm glad she is growing and I love her little personality, but I miss my tiny goobs. Hopefully it won't be long until we have another little baby, though...
 
We went to the pediatrician yesterday cause I thought she might have another ear infection. The Dr. said her ears looked ok, but we gave her a shot of Rocephin anyways. If she slept amazing, then it was her ears and we would go to an ENT for tubes. Unfortunately, she slept terribly. So, it's just teething and there's nothing I can really do about it. My poor baby doesn't sleep at all, which means I don't sleep at all. I hate knowing she's in pain. We are both ready for these teeth to all come in! So far we have 2- one on top and one on bottom. Analynn weighed 19lbs 11oz yesterday, and she is growing like crazy! She loves to get her way and lets you know if she's upset. She definitely has an attitude! An example- Yesterday Preston came over and she kept trying to make out with him. She would lean in, and kiss him and then he would turn his head. So, she would pull back and yell at him and then go in again. This cycle lasted for a few minutes. She ended up getting so mad at him that she decided to go after Bayer. This child is nuts!! Not to mention a very forceful lover. Gah.
 
Now for TONS of pictures of things my sweet love likes to do :]
 
Eat pickles!

Uhh, I don't know if I like pickles...

Get crazy bed head- Alfalfa hair!!
 
Use mom and dad as a jungle gym


Just discovering how to open cabinets while watching Sesame Street.

 Oh, hi mom!

Her new favorite hangout place :]
 

 Covered in food, in her new strawberry outfit from Auntie Lulu.

Being bad, tearing up a tissue.
 
Helping dad put my new elliptical together
 
 Playtime with daddy, while trying to play with the plug sockets.
 
 
Drawing on the table with the bottle, then playing in it.
 
Suck her baby gut in.
 
 Stand as close as she can to the television.
 
Play with her new kitchen that she's too short to play with.
 
 Giggle, and show off her teeth.
(although she doesn't look happy here...)
 
Be the cutest baby ever!

Eat in her high chair like a big girl!
 
Continue being the cutest baby ever!!!
 
 
 
 
Flirt with boys other than Preston- in Prestons' room. 
 
Get food all over her face
 
 
Eat hangers
 
 
Make an absolute mess while eating!
(that's a frozen pancake that basically fell apart on contact)
 
 
"help" mom with the laundry
 
 
 
We are so blessed to have Analynn in our lives! She makes me so happy, even though she deprives me of sleep. Everyday is an adventure with this little lady of ours. She brings a smile to everybody's face and we love her beyond belief! Two more months until my sweet baby turns one!!
 
(As I finish typing this, Analynn is yelling at me for not letting her type. Love her crazy self!)

No comments:

Post a Comment