I am done with the first trimester!! 13 weeks are gone, and I am ready to find out what this baby's gender is. I am doing very well and loving being pregnant. The only hard parts have been being so exhausted and my tummy being tender. I never had anyone jumping on me last time I was pregnant, haha. I just have to remind Analynn to be soft with mommy's tummy. It's, obviously, not easy for her as she doesn't understand. I'm really just so worried about having a big tummy because she and I won't be able to cuddle as much. She really isn't going to understand why she can't sit on my lap. Hopefully everything will work out and we will find a way to work around these issues.
I have had a few days lately where I have been un able to nap, and it's a bit rough. But, I'm doing ok. It's nice having a bit more energy so I can accomplish more tasks. Analynn has been a big help though- she is learning how to pick things up and she has her new floor cleaning skills ;]
Here I am at 12 1/2 weeks.
I can't believe I am already 14 weeks along. I am happy to say I have yet to gain a pound. I swear I can feel this baby moving in there already, too!! Time flies when you have a one year old keeping you busy.
It's becoming increasingly difficult to keep Analynn off of my tummy. It's her favorite spot to sit/jump.
I have already started cramping, so I am taking it really easy until my apt Wednesday. Hopefully I don't end up in the hospital before then :\
No comments:
Post a Comment