Saturday, September 14, 2013

Our Friday

We started off our morning with some couch jumping :]
 
 
 After naps, she helped me prepare lunch. She helped herself to cheese out of the bag, and off of my burrito.
 
 I just love that little face!
 
Just look at that chubby girl! Those cheeks, that double chin, and oh my gosh that drool. Love it.
 
 
 We went to Walmart and out to dinner with Auntie Lulu that afternoon. We had some delicious Thai food. I had been craving it for a few days...
 
She fell asleep on the way back into town. I love her so much.
 
We went to our ward talent show that night. It was so much fun! She had a blast running away from me.
 
 
 We got home around 8, and while I was getting her dinner ready she played with her big girl car seat. 
 
She loves to use her big girl cups without any help. Miss independent right here!
 
 We had a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment