Wednesday we met up with some friends and went to the zoo. We started off at the splash pad. Analynn had just woken up, so she wasn't really interested in the water. But, she was interested in trying to escape with one of her little boyfriends.
She liked the tigers! This one was sitting right at the glass- so cool! I called it a kitty and one little boy corrected me. It is a tiger, not a kitty. Haha!
The cougar was rather interested in the kids ;]
Analynn stole this apple from one of the kids. She is such a ham.
She really liked the pretty pink flamingos.
We weren't even in the car for one whole minute before she passed out.
I enjoyed a wonderful ICEE on the way home!!
So cute passed out. Just look at those pouty little lips!
I swear, she is so adorable. I could just eat her up!
Pictures with mom- my favorite!
I am so glad we had such a fun day! We will be visiting the zoo much more often here soon as she is finally appreciating the animals :]
No comments:
Post a Comment