Saturday, September 21, 2013

Little crayon eater

Analynn loves eating crayons.

 
See the red dripping down her face?

 
Here she is screaming at me because I took the crayon away from her. I took advantage of her screaming to her a shot of her waxy teeth. One red tooth, one green one.

Playing with the remote. She's a pro.
 
Insisting I let her eat parmesan cheese for breakfast.

She loves to push one number over and over and over on this book. Her usual favorite is 8.
 
Naked bum time!!


Helping clean the floors :D


Random things:
If you say good job, Analynn will drop everything to clap! She loves being praised and praising herself.

She now loves books. And she loves to have them read to her over and over and over. It's great.... I did it to my parents so I suppose it's only fitting that my child do it to me.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment