Like I've said before, this crazy girl loves to take selfies! I helped a little with these ones...
These ones were all her.
I love how you can tell she's smiling in this one :] Such a goofball!
Just eating some goldfish.
She found daddies video games. I let her play with them, cause I don't care if she does something to them. I strongly dislike those things.
Here's a fun story- I changed her stink butt, and went and threw the diaper away in the kitchen. When I return, she's sitting just like this. She got my 3/4 full cup off of the side table, and had it sitting neatly in front of her. No water was spilled, thankfully. She is so sneaky.
I love her little widows peak.
Some random things about my wonderful princess Anastasia:
One of my favorite things- when Analynn wakes up. She is so cuddly and full of toots!
She loves to bang her head on things now. Can't say I'm very fond of that...
She loves to open the cooking oats, and just eat a handful! Dork!
She had two more bottom teeth pop through recently, which has put her in lots of pain :[
She has the cutest smile around- that's a fact ;]
No comments:
Post a Comment