Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Carrot- 21 weeks

I love carrots! Especially the baby shaped one in my tummy :]
I can't believe Ana Lynn is already 10 1/2 inches long and weighs about three-quarters of a pound! Her little eyebrows and eyelids are present now and her vagina has begun to form as well. She is a little dancer! When she decides to move, she moves! Her favorite thing to do is dance on my bladder. I hope she's enjoying herself, because I'm not really enjoying it. Good thing I love her so much ;] I can't wait to meet this little lady of mine.

At the gym tonight I did spin class and I think she was doing some swimming exercises. She was moving all around! I love feeling her move. Earlier in class today she moved a little. My classmates love watching and feeling my tummy. She keeps us entertained for sure! (BTW I graduate in 36 days! We're officially in Transition now so we'll start 12 hour clinical next week. Not looking forward to those- my feet are gonna kill me. Just can't believe my schooling is finally coming to an end!).

My sciatic nerve has been acting up again lately which kinda sucks, but I'm trying to stay positive. Oh and Charlie is the best. We bought me a new car! We were gonna wait til this summer, but I convinced him I needed to test drive one this last weekend and then he just went with the flow and I got him to buy it for me :] It's a Nissan rogue. I'll post pictures this weekend. I'm just driving a rental right now while waiting for mine to get here. I love having a husband to spoil me. My dad stopped that years ago. Now I need a car seat to put in my new car! Good thing I have family coming next month ;]

No comments:

Post a Comment